Sunday, July 22, 2012

SUNNY DAY


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Joy Williams - Sunny Day

My family and I visited theSapphire Family and watched a movie yesterday.

Visting Friends

So much fun. I'm so thankful for wonderful friends.

Visting Friends

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Astrid
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: DECO - Triple Strand Pearls
Bracelet: BLITZED
Bracelet: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Shirt: mon tissu - Slouchy Sweatshirt
Bikini: Artilleri
Shorts: mon tissu - Hanalei Shorts
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Aussie Thongs
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
Lynda Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment