Monday, February 21, 2011

YES I'M SINGING KUMBAYA

I went ruffing it in the SL woods today. I came fully equipped with my CatniP belt that had me sporting my own spoon and bowl for cereal in the morning after I crawl out of the sleeping bag.

I worked all day on setting up my tent. I even recieved a badge for it and everything *wink* The Bear Canyon Big Camping Set from [what next] is wonderful and if you ever go camping it's a must have. Well I must be heading off back to the camp site. I have marshmellows on a stick calling my name.


Lolita Oleander Camping

Lolita Camping

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Emily
Skin: LAQ -Phoebe2 [Nougat] Glow skin
Shirt: AOHARU - FrontKnotShirt_Plaid/Red
Undershirt: FRI. - Basic Cami - White
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Belt: .:-CatniP-:. -Cereal Killer belt
Shoes: *Kookie* - Armarda Boot
Pose: Glitterati
Bear Canyon Big Camping Set : [what next]


Love Quote of the Day:
One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment