Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OH DEER!


Lolita Oleander's Heart Spot

There is a new store in SL town called DOODIE. They are just getting things started and one of the first creations in the store is a set called "Oh Deer!" I just loved the moment I saw it. I've never wanted to have hooves or antlers but when I saw these I changed my mind. There is a female and male version in five different colors.

Oh Deer!

I just love the look of the droopy ears with spots on them. *touches my ears* Oh and check out my tail *turns around and wiggles*. Everything is made so well. The whole body tattoo is what I loved the most about this. There is a heart shape spot on the chest that I noticed first. The cute spots that run along the body are just perfect and just pull the whole thing together.

My best friend who happens to be a Bambi killer told me doe don't have antlers. I just stuck my tongue out at him and wore them anyway because I wanted them. My reply was, "This doe does." *Giggle* His reply, "You've got a point DEER you look amazing, I have been HUNTING for you my whole life." I then proceeded to kick him with my hooves.

Lolita Oleander The Doe

Fun fact of the day: I was just told if you were to hunt me I'd be worth 14 points. I have no idea what that means but that seems pretty high on the point scale!

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Mena
Oh Deer Tattoo: Doodie
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Dress: *Linc* -Open Buttoned Dress
Ears, Antlers, Hooves, & Tail: Doodie -Oh Deer Set
Poses: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment