Tuesday, February 8, 2011

STANDING IN FLOWERS

I've been spring cleaning around my home and I planted flowers the other night. *Smiles* I hope that in the upcoming blog post I shall be able to show you my new home. I just love this time of year were everything seems new and fresh. *happy sigh* I hope your week is wonderful and your tomorrows even better. Mwah Lolita

Lolita in Flowers

Lolita Standing in Flowers

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Valerie
Skin: LAQ -Phoebe2 [Nougat] Glow skin
Vest: KiiToS -lentotahti+ Drape Vest *Gray*
Scarf: -*::UM::* -Stole_Lace
Undershirt: FRI. -Longsleeve Layering Tee (Pink)
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Shoes: TokiD -le ballerina shines - grey
Pose: Glitterati
All the flowers are from: KIDD GRASS


Love Quote of the Day:
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment