Friday, February 4, 2011

HUGGING YOUR HEART

*Epic* Has the cutiest Valentine's gifts out for it's VIP members. The first one is the shirt/dress I'm wearing over my jeans. It comes in three colors pink, black and red. Love it! *Giggle* The next gift is the cute heart huggie I'm holding. It has little floating hearts that kiss the air. These things just put a smile on my face today and reminded me that Valentine's day is just around the corner.

HUGGING YOUR HEART


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Valerie
Dress/Shirt: *Epic* -VIP Members Gift{Kawaii Val Heart}
Undershirt: FRI. -Traveler's.Tank RED
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jewelry: SEY -"kabbalah" necklace & bracelet
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Shoes: AKEYO -CHUCKS_LowTop
Heart I'm Holding: *Epic* -VIP Members Gift
{Kawaii Val Huggie Heart}
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.
Barbara de Angelis

No comments:

Post a Comment