Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ORCHIDS IN THE SNOW

With all the beautiful white dresses that have come out this week I opened my SL closet and found this beauty from *Evie's Closet*. Oh and if you like to wear flats there are some new ballerina ones at TokiD that I just adore.

You'll notice that all the wonderful snow sims will soon be disappearing and spring flower ones will be replacing them. So enjoy the snowflakes while they last I sure did, while wearing orchids from TRUTH.


Lolita Oleander Orchids

Lolita Oleander Orchids in the Snow

What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Orchid
Jewerly: Donna Flora -Drops
Dress: *Evie's Closet* - Cygnet (White)
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Shoes: TokiD -le ballerina shines - grey
Poses: Glitterati
Place I took the picture at: nordari


Love Quote of the Day:
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment