Saturday, February 26, 2011

DULCE MEANS SWEET

I just want to say that the SiniStyle store sim is amazingly cool. It makes me think of some questing places in World Of Warcraft. Speaking of which I've been playing and listening to songs like this. Dulce Liquido- "Anticristianos" Click the link to hear what I'm talking about. The beats are really kick butt.

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Kymberly
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -quicksilver
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Top: *Crazy* - Strange Outfit
Pants: *BOOM* - Gettin Low Jeans -v2 (black)
Necklace: .HoD. -The Crosary
Make-up: Nuuna -Tattoo layer makeups v5
Tattoo: V's Tattoos -Galactic Tattoo
Finger Tapes: SiniStyle - Taped Fist
Boots: Ducknipple -Motoko (Black)
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.
Cyrano de Bergerac

No comments:

Post a Comment