Monday, January 11, 2010

SINTEXT ERROR

Oh I'm loving these InfiniTie Shirts from Musashi-Do. You'll be seeing me wear more of these I'm sure! Some of my girlfriends introduced me to a store called Blow-Up. They have the cutest short skirts I've seen. I've got hips and skirts sometimes have a hard time getting along with me but these skirts loved my body shape. WooT WooT! Take a trip and check out these sexy skirts! I'm also wearing my new glasses from FNKY! I love how they look. *wink* I've seem to come across a computer error. WANTED a cute IT guy to help me! *Giggle*





What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Tallulah
Shirt: Musashi-Do -InfiniTie Shirts for Ladies (Black)(Review)
Skirt: Blow-Up -Miniskirt Cocktail (White Russian)
Shoes: Pixel Mode -Leeza Stiletto (Liquid)
Glasses: FNKY! -Semitone (Black)
Pencil: -RC- Cluster Main Store
Poses: Glitterati Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment