Thursday, January 21, 2010

IT'S MY 1ST REZ DAY!

One year ago today I started my SL adventure. Today is my 1st Rez Day and I'm so excited. *Smiles* This year has flown by so fast. I can't believe it really is my Rez day already! I've discovered, learned and grown in so many ways. I've met so many new wonderful friends and that makes me so happy.



Tonight everyone is invited to my
1st Rez Day Party
@ 7pm SLT
Come as you are and dance with me!
DJ Sam Raveup
will be playing the fab tunes for us all to enjoy!


We even have gifts for those who come! *Giggle* Party favors to enjoy and play with. *Cheers* To another year and more adventures with my friends and loved ones!

Mimi Wilkinson took my Rez day picture for me. *Smiles* She does amazing work and I highly recommend her talents to anyone looking to hire someone to take pictures. Her studio is great, very talented and her prices are reasonable.
Thank You Mimi! (( HUGS ))

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Anise
Dress: Surf Couture -Havering Dress - Madison (Review)
Jewelry: Zaara
Picture taken by: Mimi Wilkinson

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the beauty of the soul.
Saint Augustine

1 comment:

  1. Happy Rezday ;-)
    ... rock and party till the sim falls apart ;-p

    ReplyDelete