Friday, January 29, 2016

SOUND OF YOUR HEART

I try to make relaxing and pretty places to enjoy in my SL life. I've found another one and the beautiful spring green and blooming trees help a lot. I hope the start of your weekend is amazing.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Shawn Hook - Sound Of Your Heart


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Lyric
Hair Flowers: .:villena:. - Flower Crown
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace
Bracelet: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet
Top: The Secret Store -Scallop Sweater
Shorts: The Secret Store - Balloon Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Kenlee Flats
Pose: Kirin Poses - Yuka Pose Pack


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment