Saturday, January 16, 2016

BODYACHE

This is the first time all winter that I've taken the time to ice skate. I made it easy for me to relax and skate in SL without having to move around myself. I now get to sit back and just watch how graceful it feels to be an Olympic ice skater. *giggles* I wish I could skate this good in real life. Enjoy your weekend my friends.

On the ice - Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Purity Ring - bodyache



What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Kasimire @The Epiphany Gacha Event
Earmuffs: Noodles - Aria Earmuffs
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Shirt: Gawk! - Simple Cotton Pullover
Scarf: (Yummy) - Chunky Scarf - Marshmellow
Tights: Maitreya - Footless Tights * Snow
Skates: N-core
Legwarmers: Atomic - Cozy Legwarmers
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
Happy is the man whom the Muses love: sweet speech flows from his mouth.
Hesiod

No comments:

Post a Comment