Friday, January 29, 2016

CAUGHT BY THE LIGHT

I'm decorating today playing with flowers. I just can't seem to stop. Roses and pretty plants should be all around us so we can enjoy them. When I'm done I'll sit next to them and get caught by the light and watch them all bloom.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Caught By The Light - The Boxer Rebellion


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Acadia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: (Yummy) - Michelle Pearl
Bracelet: (Yummy) - Michelle Pearl
Top: Bens Boutique - Kathrine Frilly Top
Shorts: Bens Boutique - Kathrine Frilly Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: - Essenz - Belize
Pose: Kirin Poses - Asuka Pose Pack
Flowers: Ariskea - [Mellow] Autumn Poppy Jar [Deep Pink]
Roses: Atelier Visconti - A.V. Brise' Red Roses Bucket
Old barrels: [we're CLOSED]


Love Quote of the Day:
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment