Monday, January 25, 2016

ROSES

Spring has sprung on our home land. I'm slowly making our flowers grow. I think I'll plant some more roses and never wear shoes. I hope the start of your week is full of spring and bounce.

"But I'll be your daydream
I'll wear your favorite things
We could be beautiful
Get drunk on the good life
I'll take you to paradise
Say you'll never let me go..."


Roses - Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Chainsmokers - Roses (Audio) ft. ROZES


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - Jupiter Crash
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - UNISEX STEKING ears ver4
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Romper: Tee*fy - Kayla Romper @Kustom9
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Roses: May's Soul & Tentacio - Rain day gotcha @Epiphany Event January
Pose: Kirin Poses - Back to school Pose Set


Love Quote of the Day:
Try as you will, you cannot annihilate that eternal relic of the human heart, love.
Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment