Friday, January 15, 2016

HEARTSIGH

Good morning everyone! Time for some warm hot chocolate and a fresh new day. I've been catching up on my SL world. I've made my to-do and honey-do list for this weekend. I've even packed up the Christmas decorations. I'm on a roll. *giggles* Take time to enjoy something beautiful today and make your heart sigh.

Good Winter Morning

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Purity Ring - heartsigh


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Elspeth @The Seasons Story
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Shirt: Blueberry -Roro
Vest: ISON raw hide vest (cloudy)
Jeans: ISON celen jeans
Boots: ISON leather knee boots
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Coffee Cup: FLite - Kickstart Coffee -Plain- Common # 18
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Decorations:
CHEZ MOI - Romantic Lift Seat
*ionic* - Tickets booth
floorplan. - crate sled
O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws -Labs

Love Quote of the Day:
The man as he converses is the lover; silent, he is the husband.
Honore de Balzac

No comments:

Post a Comment