Thursday, January 21, 2016

ELECTRIC LOVE

I just love this outfit I'm wearing. I've had it on for like a week now. I think it's time to change but I wanted to share it with you all. Plus this really great dance song that's been stuck in my head. I hope your week is amazing and that the start of your weekend tomorrow is jamming!


"Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins
Baby, I'm dying for another taste

And every night my mind is running around her
Thunder's getting louder and louder

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love
Baby, your electric love
Electric love..."


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
BØRNS - Electric Love




What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Halston
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - UNISEX STEKING ears ver4
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Scarf: *BOOM* - Tinsley Cashmere Bow Scarf Coal
Sweater: { V I N C U E } - Slashy Sweater
Shorts: Pixicat - Tilde Shorts Highwaisted
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights
Shoes: Reign - Ballerina Warmers
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: !bang - stands 450-459


Love Quote of the Day:
The sweetest noise on earth, a woman's tongue; A string which hath no discord.
Bryan Procter

No comments:

Post a Comment