Sunday, July 26, 2015

THE SUN IS RISING

I made some cute little new friends at the Rainforest. I brought them a snack just in case they were hungry. This weekend is going by way to fast. Make it slow down pretty please.

Bunnies R Us

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Britt Nicole - The Sun Is Rising


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Ami @Uber
Headband: =Zenith= - Hippie Leather
Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Bracelet: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Bracelets
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Top: Addams - // Suede Foxy Top // @Uber
Pant: Addams - // Ivy Skinny Flare Pants w/Belt // @Uber
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses
Bunnies: {anc} - Cotton bunny @Wayward Carnival
Carrots: 8f8 -Green Grocers - Carrot Crate
Shoes: Pure Poison - Fringe Flat Sandals
Location: Rainforest


Love Quote of the Day:
When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
William Makepeace Thackeray

No comments:

Post a Comment