Wednesday, July 29, 2015

MERMAID

Even if I'm not dressed like a mermaid right now I feel like one. *smiles* I think this is one of my favorite Rainforest vacation outfits I've worn. It's the middle of the week and I'm hoping the rest of the week goes smoothly.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Train - Mermaid


What I’m wearing:
Hair: LeLutka - Dakota
Flower Headband: :Moon Amore: - Luise -Tiny Flowers Tiara (Mint)
Bracelet: +Half-Deer+ - Mermaid's Majesty - Sea Glass Bracelet - Ocean
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Top: Atomic - Merlady @Collabor88
Skirt: Emery - Ariel Maxi Skirt Sea @Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses
Location: Rainforest


Love Quote of the Day:
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment