Sunday, July 5, 2015

SUN IS SHINING

"And you came my way on a winner's day
Shouted loudly come out and play
Can't you tell I got news for you
Sun is shining and so are you..."

It was time to go play in the sun with beautiful butterflies. The Sun is shining and so are you just like the song says. Enjoy your beautiful life!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Axwell /\ Ingrosso - Sun Is Shining


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Bronwyn
Flower: BOOM - Tiare Hair Flower Set
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Necklace: Kunglers - Tamarindo necklace
Top and Skirt: Toxic Candy - Teri top skirt
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses
Location: Rainforest de la Oleander


Love Quote of the Day:
Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it.
Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment