Wednesday, July 8, 2015

PRETTY GIRLS

My sister Alicia had this cute idea to update our sister pictures. We haven't taken one since our vacation back in April. So it was due time to update our sister mug shots. *giggles* She's amazing and I'm super lucky to call her family. I love her tons.

Lolita and Alicia : Sisters

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea - Pretty Girls


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Blues - Allie @Kustom9
Earrings: Magic Nook - summer hoops
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Overalls: SPIRIT -Yola denim overalls @Kustom9
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: flite - yacht shoes @ N21
Pose: {xoxo} - Got Your Back @ The Dressing Room


Love Quote of the Day:
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein

No comments:

Post a Comment