Monday, February 8, 2010

WILD FOR THAT BEAT





Whatever I'm doing I almost always have music playing in the background, even while I'm exploring, taking pictures, shopping and hanging out at the house. This weekend I wanted to go dancing so I hit the clubs and had a good time. I even heard some new songs that I have to add to my playlist. A couple of my friends opened a new club that I'm going to have to explore soon and share with you all. I'm WILD about great dance music that makes me want to move my body. *wink*

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -LuLu
Jacket: AOHARUShort Jean Jacket
Top: Nayar - Drawstring Tank [Cranberry]
Tats: ::Garden of Ku & G&G Designs:: -Day of the Humingbird
Pants: *League* -Garage Jeans - Black
Shoes: [ Kitheres ] -Backlaced Boots BLACK
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

Love Quote of the Day
Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment