Saturday, February 6, 2010

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD




I was in the mood to play in the rain so I asked some friends to help me find rainboots and a sim to play on. They helped me find some really cute boots from A-BOMB that I just adore and a great sim called Rainy town.





The poses I used are from Glitterati Poses and are part of a new collection that are a must have if you love taking pictures. The umbrella comes with it and is color changable to match you. Run on over to Glitterati Poses and take a look. *smile*




What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Danielle
Jacket: BP* - Denim Jacket
Top: Zaara - Mishti tank
Jeans: [Decoy] - Dana 76 Jeans
Belt: AOHARU - Twin Skinny Belt
Shoes: A-BOMB - Jenny wellies
special one-color humpday version
Poses: Glitterati Poses - Rainy Days Set
Picture Location: CREAMSHOP -Rainy town

Love Quote of the Day:
If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment