Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOVE THURSDAY- HIPPITY HOPPITY




Yes I have new pets running around my land and they are adorable! *smiles* I have two bunnies from Ozimals. I blame LAP for making me get these new pets because of the cute poses that were just released. *Giggle* Now I just love playing with these little guys and watching them jump all over the place. My loppy ear grey eyed, grey and white bunny is a female named Grayce. I also have a blue eyed black and white bunny male named Patches.

I'm still learning how to take care of them but it's so much fun! I'm sure you'll be seeing more pictures of my newest additions to my family.

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Audrey
Top: Mischief Fashions
Jeans: *League*
Shoes: AKEYO -Chucks Low Top
Bunnies: Ozimals Store
Poses: LAP Bunny Poses Collection 1

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Robert Frost

3 comments:

  1. eee! They're so cute. I cant wait till I have space to keep pets =^^=.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a full lop? They're rare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my Grayce is a full lop bunny. She's spoiled and doesn't even know it. I play and hold her more. *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete