Saturday, May 30, 2015

LOCKED UP

Are you excited for June 2015 Arcade to start on the first? I AM! TRUTH has two really pretty hairs in this round that you must collect. I'm wearing Gilda in this picture. Takeo and I are taking a romantic moment of peace before the Arcade madness and exciting shopping starts. Happy Gacha shopping at the Arcade!

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
LARCY - Locked Up

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Gilda June 2015 Arcade
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: Bueno - Zipper Crop Tops @Kustom9
Pants: B BOS - Psycho Pants
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Wonton - Lace HighTop Sandals @Kustom9
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
Never a lip is curved with pain that can't be kissed into smiles again.
Bret Harte

No comments:

Post a Comment