Monday, May 25, 2015

MOVE INTO LIGHT

I hope you all had a great weekend. It's Monday and new events opened with great new items like this pretty hair from Truth at Uber. I'm also looking forward to this weekend because that means Arcade is about to start. I'm so EXCITED! So today is my day off from work so I'm going to relax. Close your eyes, turn on your favorite music and move into the light.

"We are, all that remains,
Of a world in chaos broken by change,
We are light in the dark,
Calling out for something to spark…

And we’ll hide in the graphite,
Deep inside the earth,
And wait for the fires to start,
In your eyes…"


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Juventa - Move Into Light

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Ishya @Uber
Hair Flower: F I N E S M I T H
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Dress: { V I N C U E } - Fiorella Dress @Kustom9
Necklace and Bracelet : +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale Set
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: REIGN - Vitality Sandals
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
I think it is all a matter of love: the more you love a memory, the stronger and stranger it is.
Vladimir Nabokov

No comments:

Post a Comment