Friday, September 30, 2011

COME OVER LOVE


"Wont you come over love, so I can show you love
I promise I got enough to give you all that you need baby
So many search to find, a love that's good as mine
but I don't wanna waste your time so bring it all to me baby"

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Anuhea Come Over Love

Lolita Oleander

Hair: Truth -Agnes 3
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ -Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: PM -Pearl Group Gift
Jacket: Tres Blah -Relaxed Kimono-Hatched
Undershirt: Fri. -Basic Cami
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Toes: Maitreya Gold - Bare Feet Tip Toe Edition
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
I think it is all a matter of love: the more you love a memory, the stronger and stranger it is.
Vladimir Nabokov

No comments:

Post a Comment