Thursday, September 1, 2011

LIFE IS JUST A MELODY

Oh how I love my Truth hair. *happy sigh* I've been running around my property all week sporting my new hairdo. I just love the bands we can change color and make it match what we are wearing. I hope the month of August was good to you and I wish that this coming September will be wonderful for you all. *hugs*

Lolita Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Polarkreis 18 - Unendliche Sinfonie

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Tasmine
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Bracelet: Love Soul -Hemp bracelet*rasta*
Top: Tres Blah -Neato Sweatshirt
Vest: **The Closet** -KnitBolero
Shorts: Maitreya -Jeans Shorts
Toes: Maitreya Gold - Bare Feet Tip Toe Edition
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
They do not love that do not show their love.
William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment