Friday, October 7, 2011

RAINBOW CONNECTION


"Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me."

Lolita & Pey Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Rainbow Connection Weezer (Ft Hayley Williams)

Lolita & Pey Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Luana
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Scarf: Maitreya -Long Scarf
Jacket: The Secret Store - Puffy Blouse
Shirt: Fri. -Longsleeve Layering Tee
Pants: Zaara -Denim Capris
Toes: Maitreya Gold - Bare Feet Tip Toe Edition
Pose: Glitterati

What Pey Oleander is wearing:
Peytons Paradise Blog


Love Quote of the Day:
The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.
Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment