Friday, September 2, 2011

KISSES ON MY SKIN


"Arms around my body
Kisses on my skin
I walk away
I walk away
But he lingers

Maybe it should matter
More to be myself
I walk away
I walk away
But he lingers

And everyone says
This love will change you
Well I ask, does anything ever stay the same
No, no, no
Just same changes"

Lolita Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Weepies - Same Changes
Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Ricci
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Tattoo: HUZ -Oriental
Bracelet: Love Soul -Hemp bracelet*rasta*
Dress: =Zenith= -Honey
Toes: Maitreya Gold - Bare Feet Tip Toe Edition
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens


1 comment: