Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE PIECES OF YOUR HEART


"Pick apart
The pieces of your heart
And let me peer inside
Let me in
Where only your thoughts have been
Let me occupy your mind
As you do mine..."

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Gotye - Hearts A Mess

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Alison
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Earrings: PM -Pearl Group Gift
Necklace: PM -Pearl Group Gift
Bracelets: Zaara
Cardigan: Indie Rose -Flower Lace Bolero
Dress: Indie Rose -Cocktail Dress
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Shanti
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair.
Friedrich Schiller

No comments:

Post a Comment