Friday, February 12, 2016

TOGETHER

Last night we had our family Valentine's party. We had so much fun. I just adore each and everyone of these people they make my heart so very happy. I hope your weekend is filled with love and make you smile.


Valentine's Day 2015 - OZ Family

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Paradise feat. Grace -Together


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Demelza
Hair Bow: =Zenith= - Rosette Headband
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - UNISEX STEKING ears ver4
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Dress: Pixicat - Dress.nr1 part of the Wonderland gatcha
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Bow Pumps
Pose: Glamrus Poses - Picture Perfect


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is suffering. One side always loves more.
Catherine Deneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment