Saturday, February 20, 2016

STOLEN DANCE


My handsome date today took me to a friends wedding renewal. With all the romantic words and loving memories that we witnessed today. I kept thinking how lucky I am to be loved. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Milky Chance - Stolen Dance


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lolita
Headband: Zenith - Headband Ribbons
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Dress: -Pixicat- - Delusion Gown
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: !bang - Stroll with me


What he is wearing:
Hair: Agrace - HAYATE
Eyes: IKON
Mesh Head: SAMURAI HQ - Burton
Suit: [DEADWOOL] - The Dandy
Skin: SAMURAI HQ
Hands, body & Feet: SLINK


Love Quote of the Day:
A lover without indiscretion is no lover at all.
Thomas Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment