Sunday, February 7, 2016

PAINT IT, BLACK

He makes me feel sexy when I wear black and oh gosh he makes me shiver when he wears it. *bites bottom lip*

"I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door, I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black..."


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Ciara - Paint it, Black


What I’m wearing:
Hair: +elua+ - Brenda
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - UNISEX STEKING ears ver4
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace: Cae - :: Triskele ::
Dress: =Zenith= - Monk Dress@We Love Roleplay
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Onyx Heels
Pose: !bang Poses - Queen Bee

What he is wearing:
Hair: Agrace - HAYATE
Eyes: IKON
Mesh Head: SAMURAI HQ - Burton
Skin: SAMURAI HQ
Outfit: GABRIEL – Suspender pants set @The Mens Department
Hands, body & Feet: SLINK


Love Quote of the Day:
A mixture of admiration and pity is one of the surest recipes for affection.
Arthur Helps

No comments:

Post a Comment