Monday, February 15, 2016

ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK

Today I was out shopping for an outfit for an upcoming birthday party. We are going to a sock hop the first week of March. I know that time flies when we are having fun and it seems that 2016 is zooming by so fast. So I took my outfit back in time to the 50's. I think I'm ready to dance the night away at the diner! I just have to remember to buy some bubble gum before the party.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Rock Around the Clock - Bill Haley




What I’m wearing:
Hair: Tram - D428 hair
Hair Bow: LaGyo - Mary bow bandana
Glasses: Yummy - Ellery Glasses
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace, earrings, and bracelet: Yummy - Michelle Set
Top: Tee*fy - Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt
Skirt: Tres Blah - Vintage Full Skirt - Pink Poodle
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Socks: .tsg. -Frilly Lace Socks - Solid White
Shoes: REIGN - Oxfords
Pose: Kirin Poses - Nuria Pose Set
Dinner: Bee Designs - Fifties Diner
Location: :: The Land of OZ :: Oleander - Zanzibar Family Home


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.
Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment