Sunday, October 18, 2015

THE SPOOK!

SPOOK! - Takeo & Lolita Oleander

We went out clubbing last night and we dressed up! It's really fun to go out and do something out of your normal. So many wonderful things out during this holiday season. I just love my new sweater. I'm glad I was lucky and got one of the amazing rares. *wiggles my hands at you all* Ok I'm going to go dance around some more looking all spooky and such.



What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
KSHMR - The Spook (ft. BassKillers & B3nte) (Anders Crawn Remix)


What I’m wearing:
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Bekhi
Eyes: IKON
Ears: Mandala - UNISEX STEKING ears ver3
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
The Dread (White) Rare sweater: =Zenith= - Halloween Gacha @ The Season Story
Stockings: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Boots: (red)Mint - (ePunk)
Couple Pose: !bang - Next to you

Love Quote of the Day:
Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul.
Saint Teresa of Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment