Saturday, October 17, 2015

DIRTY TALK


"I am no angel
I like it when you do that stuff to me
I am no angel
I like it when you talk, dirty when you talk..."



I may be dressed like a pink maid outfit with flowers in my hair but I'm no angel just like the song says! Go play the Wayward Halloween gacha. If you don't want to be pink they have other colors. *winks*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - Empty Gold
Flowers: =Zenith= - Peony Corolla
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Cuffs: =Zenith= - Devious Maids Gacha @ Wayward Halloween
Outfit: =Zenith= - Devious Maids Gacha @ Wayward Halloween
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: =Zenith= - Devious Maids Gacha @ Wayward Halloween
Pose: Kirin Poses - Mochi Pose Pack

Love Quote of the Day:
He who loves with purity considers not the gift of the lover, but the love of the giver.
Thomas a Kempis

No comments:

Post a Comment