Saturday, October 10, 2015

OMEN

I tried to stay up as late as I could but I was so sleepy. I couldn't wait up for him any longer. Sweet dreams and when I wake it's the start of our weekend.

Sweet Dreams - Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Disclosure - Omen ft. Sam Smith


What I’m wearing:
Hair: .Olive. - .Olive. - The Sweetpea Hair RARE
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Top: Addams - Thelma Wool Cardigan w/Turtleneck @ Uber
PJ Bottoms: .miss chelsea. - Lazy PJs Flannel @ Uber
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: *BOOM* - Animal Slippers (bear) black
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Decor:
Puppy:- ISPACHI [Florian] Sleeping Puppy In Basket RARE
Apple Fall - AF Heart (Enjoy the Little Things)
Apple Fall - AF Heart (I Adore You)
Apple Fall - Apple Fall Countryfolk Bed
Apple Fall - AF Open Book
Apple Fall - AF Annan Bed w/ Curtains
Apple Fall - Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases
Apple Fall - AF Old Coat
Apple Fall - 4. Apple Fall Blanket Curio
Apple Fall - Apple Fall Design Books
Closet: :HAIKEI: - Old empty house gacha {2}
dust bunny - babybreath vase
Kalopsia - Old Mirror
Vagabond - Peggy's Pony
Atelier Visconti - White Roses Bucket

Love Quote of the Day:
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment