Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ON MY MIND

Right before movie night I ran to the coffee shop to get some of the good stuff! Now it's time to head to the movie theater and grab some popcorn.

I need my coffee! - Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Ellie Goulding - On My Mind


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Maren
Headpiece: ARISKEA - Poetric Wedding rose @ FaMESHed
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Dress: AMITOMO -Shirts under dress @ The chapter four
Stockings: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Kenlee Flats
Pose: Kirin Poses - Emi Pose Pack
Coffee To Go: -tres blah- - Group gift

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment