Friday, October 10, 2014

THE ONLY EXCEPTION

I've had one very happy day. I was excited to finally get into this round of The Season Story. So many great things to add to your inventory. I found a few things to share with you today. As you can see I'm so happy I'm dancing once again on my land in the middle of my autumn forest. I hope you all have a great day.



What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Paramore: The Only Exception

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Thalia
Headband: Ariskea - {Flores } Headband
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale heart key
Scarf: Snips & Snails - Soopascarf - Beige @Season Story
Vest: *{Junbug}* - Dolly Vest [Plaid] @Season Story
Dress: *{Junbug}* - Dolly Dress [Cream] @Season Story
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Nude
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Shoes: fri. - Cozy.Flats
My Pose: {Imeka}


Love Quote of the Day:
More than kisses, letters mingle souls.
John Donne

No comments:

Post a Comment