Tuesday, October 28, 2014

HAPPY PLACE

My family went to The Grand Canyon this past week. I love each and everyone of them. It was amazing and fun and we made some great memories.

I found this cute cactus sweater and of course I had to wear it to The Grand Canyon sight seeing. I also totally think this backpack is so cool. So if you need one I would say go grab it.

Our family Grand Canyon group Picture

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Oh, Hush! - "Happy Place" Feat. Hanna Ashbrook

The Oleander Family

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Feronia
Backpack: Addams
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Late Night Hoops
Camera: {AMITOMO} -Vintage Camera
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Sweater: :Moon Amore: - Amelie Cardigan
Pants: {mon tissu} - Harlow's Cuffed Jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: REIGN - Tomahawks
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Autumnal 1


Love Quote of the Day:
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment