Friday, October 31, 2014

BY YOUR SIDE

At our Grand Canyon vacation we had a moment to visit with some deer. I'm always by my families side. If you ever get time to change your day to day in SL and you can get away on vacation. Do it and get off our platform in the sky and enjoy a different side of SL.

The Oleander Family

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Alex & Sam - By Your Side



What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Shae
Necklace: [Buzz] - Spring Flowers Choker
Camera: *Tentacio* - My polaroid yellow
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Sweater and top: ASO! - Basic Hoodie
Pants: :NuDoLu: - Jeans du copain
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: REIGN - Petal Hoppers
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Nude


Love Quote of the Day:
They do not love that do not show their love.
William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment