Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - EYES WITHOUT A FACE

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
I hope you have a great Halloween this year. Be safe and have fun! Dress up and enjoy your spooky night! *winks my eyes at you and giggles*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face



What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - Beans
Bow: Garbaggio - Eyeball Bow
Ring: Garbaggio - Eyeball Ring
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Dress: Wild Oats - Pretti Galaxy Skeleton Dress
Shirt: Nylon Outfitters - Openback Lace Tee
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Stockings: "JIM" - Eye See You Stockings @Havenhollow
Shoes: The Secret Store - Juicy Spooky Heels - Pastel Eyeballs @TagGatcha
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pet: May's Soul - Ernie RARE


Love Quote of the Day:
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment