Thursday, February 20, 2014

WE FOUND LOVE EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL



The weather is fresh and beautiful and when I wake up it puts me in this wonderful mood. I just want to walk outside when the day is just starting and dance. It's almost Friday and I hope the start of your weekend is amazing. Maybe you'll feel like dancing in the flowers also. *hugs*


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Rihanna Vs. Coldplay - We Found Love Vs Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Electra
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Jewellery Shop - Fay Malla Wooden Heart
Bracelett: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Bracelets
Bracelet: KOSH -ICE MINT BRACELET
Vest: Pumpkin - Fringe vest
Top: Tee*fy - Basic Tucked Tank
Shorts: Fashionably Dead -Scallop Shorts
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - Signature sandals
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
You reclaim your power by loving what you were once taught to hate.
Bryant H. McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment