Monday, February 17, 2014

3 WORDS IN LOVE

So this afternoon I went to listen to a friend DJ at a club. I was dancing there listening to her set and I fell in love with the tunes! So I've added to my playlist collection. This song 3 Words In Love that I linked below is so pretty. *happy sigh* Plus while dancing I felt pretty and cozy so I'm sharing my outfit with you all. *kisses*


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Cheryl Cole Feat Will I Am Vs Art Of Noise - 3 Words In Love

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Siobhan
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Cae - Into The Woods
Bracelet: Yummy - Heart Locket Bracelet
Shirt Dress: SeVered GarDeN - DAWA - ROMANTIC
Pants: Zaara - Kavya summer pants
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri - Brienne Flats
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
W. H. Auden

No comments:

Post a Comment