Thursday, February 13, 2014

LIVE YOUR DREAMS - HAPPY 5th REZ DAY RAVEN

Today we are celebrating my little son Raven's 5th Rez day party. He asked us if he could have a roller skating party and we are. I'm really excited about tonight and getting to spend time with family and friends. It's a great way to start a four day weekend for me. You should also check out my sister Alicia's blog she dressed amazingly cute for the party tonight also.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Antoine Clamaran feat Soraya Arnelas - Live your dreams

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Gaia
Headband: YoGa - Jewellery Hairband Peace 4 GACHA
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Overalls and shirt: Mikunch
Undershirt: Nylon Outfitter's - Open back Lace Tee
Socks: .tsg. - Frilly Lace Socks - Solid White
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates
Pose: {Sugar Heart}

Love Quote of the Day:
Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul.
Saint Teresa of Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment