Monday, February 17, 2014

THE SOUND OF SUNSHINE

Being with my sister Alicia is like being in sunshine. She makes me smile all the time. My SL life is pretty much a happy place for me. I stop and think that I'm very blessed and lucky in both worlds. *hugs everyone* My sister and I needed a new picture together so now that the snow melted on my land I invited her over to pose with me. I hope you all enjoy your day.


Sisters- Lolita and Alicia

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Michael Franti & Spearhead - The Sound Of Sunshine

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Snow
Hair Flowers: !Ohmai - Kun hair roses
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Shirt: The Secret Store - Mary Pleated Shirt
Shorts: DRIFT - Solstice Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri - Lizzie Slippers
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Choose your love, Love your choice.
Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment