Friday, January 24, 2014

TONIGHT

I'm dancing around our Top Secret Building Lab in the sky making events for Winter Camp 2014. I had time to stop and relax and take pictures of my pretty new ourfit from coldLogic. I'm keeping warm and creative. *winks* Happy Friday everyone!


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
John Legend [ft] Ludacris - Tonight (Best You Ever Had)

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Esperanza
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - Heart Locket Necklaces
Ring: .trinket. - Silhouette RINGS
Top: coldLogic - Berry
Pants: coldLogic - Montana
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?
James A. Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment