Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ROAR

It's more a purrrr instead of a roar sound. My outfit is all about cats. *smiles* My necklace, ring, shirt and boots all have cats on them. So if you love cats go out and add these to your collections. I hope you all are having a great week.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Katy Perry - Roar

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Luella
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Cae - :: Eerie :: Necklace
Ring: .trinket. - Silhouette RINGS
Sweater: Maitreya - Wool Cardigan
Undershirt: Cynful - Shruggable Shrug
Shirt: Brixley - Print Tanks
Pants: Emery - Mesh Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans Verve
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Boots: AF - Hugg Boots
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment