Sunday, January 12, 2014

YOU GOT TO GO

"Dream on, little dreamer
And this is how it all begins
Move your feet
Feel how sweet it is

Dream on, little dreamer
Follow all of your own signs

You got to gather up what you need
You got to choose a direction
And when the moment is right for you
You got to go..."

Some pretty amazing things happened this weekend. I was accepted to be a winter Camp Hardknocks counselor. I'm truly excited and I can't wait to make those memories with so many new and old friends. I've already made so many new friends it shall be a wonderful winter holiday.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Above & Beyond - You Got To Go (Seven Lions Dubstep Remix)

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Clawtooth - Female Trouble
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
Shirt: Deadwool - Lace sweater
Pants: Baiastice - Metro Cropped Pants
Tights: Izzie's
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri - Cozy Flats Shoes
Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
Give me love and work - these two only.
William Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment