Thursday, January 30, 2014

DARK DOO WOP

A really great song, a beautiful dress, pretty hair, and some beautiful jewelry from Sax Shepherd Designs. Make Lolita a very happy girl. *wink* I hope you all have had a great week.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
MS MR - Dark Doo Wop

Lolita Oleander

"If they're searching for us they'll find us side by side..."

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Dove
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: Yummy - Winter Flower
Necklace: Yummy - Winter Flower
Necklace: Sax Shepherd Designs - Spirit of Giving ~ Diamonds ~ Necklace
Dress: .::Dead Dollz:. - Frozen - Arabica
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: {Imeka~}

Love Quote of the Day:
I think you have to pay for love with bitter tears.
Edith Piaf

No comments:

Post a Comment