Friday, April 8, 2016

BAM BAM

I started my Friday off with a BAM!! I went shopping til I dropped. Well not really but you know what I mean. I love every round of Collabor88 but this round is just adorable and makes me feel spring! So make sure you make time to fight your way into the event it's very worth it. Enjoy the start of your weekend.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Clubhunter - Bam Bam (Turbotronic Extended Mix)

What I’m wearing:
Hair: little bones - Sita II @Collabor88
Hair Flowers: Glam Affair - Romantic Flowers
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Top: -Pixicat- - Linn.Top @Collabor88
Pants: -Pixicat- - Linn.Cargo Pants @Collabor88
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: REIGN. - April Sandals @Collabor88
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: !bang - Stand 443

Decorations:
{vespertine} - lorraine greenhouse / old paint @Collabor88
tarte. - old watering can (steel) @Collabor88
=Zenith= - Glass water bottles@Collabor88
=Zenith= - Spring Picnic Basket with sunflowers @Collabor88
Pixel Mode - Fall Harvest - Barrel Display
(FD) - Cat - 07 Sitting Down
8f8 - 19- New Beginnings - New Chicks

Love Quote of the Day:
Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
Helen Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment